Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 mins
- 125 grams butter softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup green grapes or raisins
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups cornflakes
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and place baking paper on 2 trays
- Place 2 cups of the cornflakes into a large bowl and it will be used later.
- Place the softened butter and caster sugar into the bowl with an electric mixer and mix on a high speed for 5 minutes or until pale and creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence and mix on a low speed to combine.
- Add the baking soda and self raising flour and mix on a low speed until it combines.
- Add 1 cup of cornflakes, grapes and chocolate chips and stir through to combine.
- Use a dessert spoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into a ball. Place the mixture into the bowl with the extra cornflakes and roll to cover.
- Place the biscuits onto your baking trays and gently flatten with the palm of your hand. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place the baking trays into your preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Allow the Cornflake biscuits to cool on the baking trays for 5 minutes
- Ready to eat !