Vijay Mehta, a well known social activist, is a member of the Governing Council of Consumer VOICE. He is the Founder Chairman & CEO of Mefcom Group of Companies. He was recently nominated as a Member of the Board of Governors of Wildlife Institute of India. He has also been honoured with ‘Pride of India Award’ by the Punjab Society of the British Isles, ‘Special Honour’ by PHD Chamber and has Life Membership of Asian Business School.
- World Day of Remembrance (WDR) for Road Safety in Cuttack (Odisha)
- World No Tobacco Day Celebration 2017 by Consumer VOICE and its State Partner – Rajkot (Gujarat)
- World Day of Remembrance (WDR) for Road Safety in Rajkot
- Decrease Speed Increase Longevity
- COTPA Act openly violated near schools in Delhi
- GIR 2016- Limits, Controls and Hampers Consumer’s Right to Information