Prof. Sri Ram Khanna, Managing Trustee of Consumer VOICE set up Consumer Association at Delhi University Campus in 1983 with his like-minded friends. A doctorate from the Delhi School of Economics, Prof Khanna is currently teaching at the Faculty of Commerce and Business in DU. He was the first to initiate Comparative Testing of consumer products in India with the technical support from StiftungWarentest, Germany. With several publications on consumer affairs under his name, Prof Khanna is a walking encyclopedia of the organization.
- World No Tobacco Day Celebration 2017 by Consumer VOICE and its State Partner – Chandigarh(Haryana)
- COTPA Act openly violated near schools in Delhi
- Consumer VOICE Organized Cyclothon to Promote Safer Roads and Child Safety
- Tobacco products still available around Delhi schools despite ban – Consumer VOICE Field Research reveals
- GATS Report Shows Sharp Decline in Tobacco Consumption in India