Prof. Manubhai Shah, synonymous with consumer protection movement in Gujarat after he won the historic three-rupee battle against the department of telecom, was a powerful force in consumer movement both in national and international arenas. He founded Consumer Education and Research Centre (CERC), Ahmedabad in 1978 on which VOICE is largely modelled. His contribution towards Indian Consumer movement is the inspiration behind setting up of Consumer VOICE.
- Consumer Conversation Series – Road Safety Menace: Can the New Bill Address These Issues
- World No Tobacco Day Celebration 2017 by Consumer VOICE and its State Partner – Telangana(Hyderabad)
- Consumer Rights in case of Misleading Advertisements – A Case Study
- Tobacco products still available around Delhi schools despite ban – Consumer VOICE Field Research reveals
- Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan – Bengaluru Walkathon
- GIR 2016- Limits, Controls and Hampers Consumer’s Right to Information