Justice Tarkunde, also referred as the ‘Father of the Civil Liberties Movement’ in India was a prominent civil rights activist and humanist leader. He was the honorable Judge of Bombay High Court from 1948 to 1969. He was elected the President of Peoples Union of Civil Liberties (PUCL) after emergency in 1977. He was the first donor to the VOICE Trust registered in 1986 and supported development of Consumer VOICE as an institution.
- World No Tobacco Day Celebration 2017 by Consumer VOICE and its State Partner – Chandigarh(Haryana)
- Consumer VOICE Outreach – Tobacco Control: Higher Taxation Needed
- World No Tobacco Day Celebration 2017 by Consumer VOICE and its State Partner – Telangana(Hyderabad)
- The Wild Side – Where’s the Eco-Tourism
- Consumers and RTI – the Right to Information Act, 1986
- Consumer Conversation Series – Road Safety Menace: Can the New Bill Address These Issues