Justice Bhagwati, the 17th Chief Justice of India (1985-1986), institutionalized Public Interest Litigation (PIL) and absolute liability in the Indian judicial system. He was a member of the UN Human Rights Committee (1995-2009) and also served as a member of the Committee of Experts of the International Labour Organisation for over 27 years. He encouraged Consumer VOICE for the Comparative Product Testing program and also served as its Ombudsman 1993 till his demise in 2017.
- Consumers and RTI – the Right to Information Act, 1986
- Tobacco products still available around Delhi schools despite ban – Consumer VOICE Field Research reveals
- World No Tobacco Day Celebration 2017 by Consumer VOICE and its State Partner – Chandigarh(Haryana)
- Consumer VOICE Outreach – Tobacco Control: Higher Taxation Needed
- World No Tobacco Day Celebration 2017 by Consumer VOICE and its State Partner – Bhopal(MP)
- IT – Health Apps