An advocate of consumer affairs, Dr Sheetal Kapoor is presently Associate Professor of Commerce at Kamla Nehru College, Delhi University. Founder of Consumer Club of Kamla Nehru College, she is also the recipient of Sahityak Samman award for her work in Consumer Rights from the Supreme Court Association in 2014. She has been associated with Consumer VOICE for the past 20 years and has been regularly contributing articles on consumer related issues.
- Aman Anti Ragging Movement (Aman Kachroo) – A Case Study
- Relief for Buyers as Supreme Court stays Insolvency Proceedings Against Jaypee
- When can a hospital be charged for medical negligence?
- Bombay High Court repels builders’ challenge to RERA Act
- Education is a Service
- Supreme Court cautions Unitech real estate home buyers: Consumers Don’t Expect to Profit from Your Loss