One of the most distinguished civil servants, Dr G Sundaram is an advisor to Consumer VOICE. An exponent in International Trade, an official leader to the UNEP conference on Transboundary Movement of Hazardous Substances, his illustrious career spans over 35 years. He was the Counsellor of the Embassy of India and Mission to the EEC, Brussels, Belgium and Luxembourg for nearly three years. He was also the Secretary to the Government of India.
- Aman Anti Ragging Movement (Aman Kachroo) – A Case Study
- World No Tobacco Day Celebration 2017 by Consumer VOICE and its State Partner – Bhopal(MP)
- How is GMO Food Labeling Done?
- Road Accidents: Stringent Laws are the need of the hour
- Voice Outreach – Cyclothon to promote safer roads and child safety
- “OIL FORTIFICATION -A Drive against Malnutrition”