An activist, Dr Bhamy Shenoy is a doctorate from the University of Houston. He is known for exposing corruption in India’s energy sector especially in the PDS (Public Distribution System) in kerosene. He also helped several developing countries (Georgia, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Ghana, Mexico, Peru, Nigeria etc) to fight corruption in the energy sector. Dr Shenoy also served as an advisor to Pratham Mysore and started Mysore Grahakara Parishat, a leading NGO in the city.
- World No Tobacco Day Celebration 2017 by Consumer VOICE and its State Partner – Guwahati (Assam)
- World No Tobacco Day Celebration 2017 by Consumer VOICE and its State Partner – Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
- Chemicals in your breakfast bread
- Energy Saving Devices
- World Day of Remembrance ( WDR ) for road accident victims
- Huge Differences in the Sugar and Salt Content of Global Breakfast Cereal Brands