Ashim Sanyal, COO of Consumer VOICE, an astute and result oriented professional, brings with him 25 years of corporate management experience. His inputs in strategic planning & account management and skills in budgeting, forecasting, competitor and market analysis has helped Consumer VOICE reach new heights in the fields of Comparative Testing, Sustainability Projects, and advocacy on several consumer matters. He has in-depth knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the emerging market trends having travelled widely across Europe, Middle East, Africa and U.S.A.
- What are ULIP returns and why should I invest in ULIP?
- Blood Pressure Monitors : Checking on your Health
- RAMPANT ADULTERATION IN LOOSE EDIBLE OIL SOLD OPENLY DESPITE BAN – REVEALS A REPORT BY NGO CONSUMER VOICE
- A Reflection on Consumer Rights
- White Bread vs Brown Bread
- Consumer Conversation Series – Road Safety Menace: Can the New Bill Address These Issues