Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in partnership with Consumer Body VOICE, National Association of Street Vendors of India (NASVI) will be organizing a Walkathon as a part of Surakshit Khadya Abhiyan: To Strengthen Nationwide Action on Safe and Hygienic Food for all on 13 December 2015 from CII Suresh Neotia Centre of Excellence for Leadership, DC 36, Sector 1, Salt Lake, Behind City Centre, Kolkata-64. Cargill India is the National Industry Partner in this initiative.
- Policy makers and celebrities from sports and entertainment sectors to flag off the Walkathon
- The walk would be for 3 Km (approx) – open to all (Prior registration is compulsory)
- Sit & Draw Competition for Class V – VIII
- Short speech for senior citizens on Domestic Awareness on food safety (each participant - 5 mins)
- Skit Performance by winners of skit competition
- Nukkad Natak by NASVI & VOICE
- Quiz (open to all)
There would be other activities like farmers training, street food vendors training etc.
- We are inviting you and your family to join us for the Walkathon on 13 December 2015 at 0700 Hrs at CII Suresh Neotia Centre of Excellence for Leadership, DC 36, Sector 1, Salt Lake, Behind City Centre, Kolkata-64.
- Photography Competition: You may send us your entries (8 X 10 inches in glossy print and a soft copy) by 10 December, 2015. Select entries will be displayed in the venue with award for best entries.
- You may enroll your kids for the sit and draw competition
- Senior citizens may enroll for the short speech competition