Who We Are
Consumer VOICE is a Voluntary Action Group of Academicians, Professionals and Volunteers who work relentlessly to raise awareness amongst Indian consumers about their own Consumer Rights and the governing Consumer Laws. Consumer VOICE provides independent and unbiased reviews of food items, consumer durables, financial & banking services and much more. We empower the consumers to identify the products that are safer and value for their money.
Independent and Unbiased Comparative product testing by experts
Consumer VOICE Magazine
Why subscribe to Consumer VOICE Magazine?
- The only voluntary organization in India that brings you independent and unbiased comparative product test reports since 1997
- Widest categories of products tested: Food, Consumer Durables, Banking and Finance and many more
- Get to know the Top 3 brands and a brand that is Value for Money
- Access to various buying guides, investigations and product surveys
- Available in English (Print and Online) and Hindi (Print and Online)
- Free legal counseling for all subscribers
Events and Updates
Latest Products Tested
Which groundnut oil should you choose?
What people say
- PWD secretary Ashwani Kumar moved to Puducherry November 4, 2017Ashwani Kumar, principal secretary in the Public Works Department, who has been in the firing line of the AAP government over a range of issues, is now headed for Puducherry as chief secretary.
- Man enters Delhi airport using fake ticket to see wife off, held October 30, 2017A man has been apprehended for entering the Delhi airport allegedly using a fake travel ticket to see his Moscow-bound wife off.
- Delhi stinks ahead of Diwali October 16, 2017
- Sunny day in Delhi; minimum temperature at 25.2 degrees Celsius September 3, 2017It was a sunny day in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded at 25.2 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season's average.
- Left-backed front wins DU Teachers' Association polls for 4th time September 2, 2017